The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Sunday, July 06, 2008

Louie Herrera picks beer

Louie Herrera was attempting to sexually assault a 45 year old woman, when the woman's screaming alerted her 71 year old mother.

Linda Dodson, 45, said a large man entered her room and attacked her at 3:37 a.m. Monday while her mother was sleeping in the next room, KTLA-TV, Los Angeles, reported Thursday.

"He had his big hands ... on my throat, my mouth and my nose and I'm flopping ... when he released his hand for a second, I just let out this blood-scorching scream," Dodson said.

The mother rushed into assist her daughter, jumping on the man's back only to be thrown into a wall. That's when she decided to tempt Herrera into stopping the attack.
"I just looked at him because I could tell he had been drinking and I said, 'I don't know about

you, but I could use a beer, how about you?'" she said. "And he said yes."

The mother and daughter took the suspect into their living room and gave him a beer, which seemed to calm him. Linda Dodson said she phoned 911 after excusing herself to go to the bathroom and police arrived soon after.

Full story..