The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm not even justifying this one with an answer

I know I haven't posted screen captures lately, and I'm not really posting one now- as I don't have the means at this moment to grab an actual screen shot, but I am going to post the info from the page (copy and paste is sometimes a good friend).

VISITOR ANALYSIS
Referring Link http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=why not put pictures of children on ebay%3F
Host Name fl-67-232-196-63.dhcp.embarqhsd.net
IP Address 67.232.196.63 [Label IP Address]
Country United States
Region Florida
City Leesburg
ISP Embarq Corporation
Returning Visits 0
Visit Length 0 seconds
VISITOR SYSTEM SPECS
Browser MSIE 7.0
Operating System Windows XP
Resolution 800x600
Javascript Enabled

Seriously, 'why not put pictures of children on ebay' I'm not even answering that.