The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Saturday, May 03, 2008

A list...

I have a long list of stuff to read today, so I figured I'd cheat and share it with you:

J. Brian Sliter, the Wilmer sex offender who wanted to run for office may have withdrawn from the election- but it seems that his name is still on the ballot.

Washington post must have gotten around to noticing all the police departments on MySpace.

And, while I admit that I haven't even skimmed the article yet- something about the headline tells me that I'm likely to be ottering a few profanities when I do read it: Rapist wanted 'to teach her a lesson'


And Red-Alerts has a post up that I DID read, and tossed on this list because I thought YOU should read it too.

Authorities say the boy, who is under 2 years old, suffered the burns over about 40 percent of his body after he was dipped in boiling water by his mother and her roommate.


It wouldn't be nice to completely ignore the recent honor given to our very own Trench... so- while you are clicking around go check out that bad boys newest title.

Oh. Yeah, and guess what else? Someone who will go unnamed at this moment (but who's name can be found in the paragraph directly above) has started a new venture. I was going to wait to mention it until he added it to the blogroll.... but he's just taking to long to do it. So, go peek over at it. Just don't let him know I told ya to.