The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Thursday, April 10, 2008

Don't kiss that baby

I'm going to be honest with you- I obsess over my kids. I have since the day they were born. I recall the first time I took my oldest out as a baby, and some stranger attempted to touch her. I seriously slapped the persons hand. It wasn't to be mean, I just don't believe that people should feel free to go around touching children they don't know, and I wasn't about to let someone feel free to put their hands on my kids. Of course, in my defense I must tell you- I also find it very bothersome when strangers feel the need to touch me- three pregnancies- and every person within five miles felt they could reach out and touch my belly. Even not 'with child' I've had people feel the need to touch my hair- that annoys me. But- in truth the touching my kids things is my top pet peeve. People ought to go to jail for that. Even more so if they are some sick perv with a sexual predator status on the SOR. Like, Buck Paul Clark.

Buck Paul Clark
had not reported his new address after he moved, and so was already looking into some charges- but then he decided to do the unthinkable, and touch someone elses kid, for no reason.

A registered sex offender is jailed on Thursday after being caught kissing a baby's stomach in Brevard County.

[...]

Desirea Browning, the baby's mother, said Clark picked up her 10-month-old boy on her front porch while her back was turned. She immediately took the child back.