The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Run down

I couldn't pick just one thing to post this morning, and time prevents me from posting what I've been working on for now. So, I thought I'd share some quick headlines that have popped up.

Man Charged With 350 Counts of Sex Abuse Against Daughter
Seems a man not only physically abused his child, but he subjected them to unbelievable mental and sexual abuse too... life in prison isn't nearly enough, and I am doubtful that he'll even get that.

'U Won't Be a Virgin for Long' Sex Text Nabs School Janitor Another perv works for a school system, sending out text messages to young girls.

YouTube Gets Slammed for Video Showing British Mom's Gang Rape Teens rape a woman, film it on a camera and then send it to YouTube, clearly showing that they ought to be tried as adults and sent away for the rest of their lives.

British Teacher Faces Jail Time for Defamation After Exposing Pedophilia at Ethiopian Orphanage I'm just at a loss for words on this one... I mean- come on... someone was covering up the abuse, but I suppose that doesn't matter to the Brits.

Group of California Teens Accused of Raping Two Girls, Ages 14 and 15