The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Just between us..

I suppose I should have titled it 'just between us, and all the other folks reading this', but it just doesn't sound as catchy. Anyway- on to my point.

I've noticed you popping in now and then. And I have to admit- I'm curious about your visits. I've had to bit my fingers to keep from mentioning it any sooner. But, after seeing you here again tonight- I just can't hold back any longer... so here it goes:

I adore you.. really I do. I couldn't imagine life without you- it's scary to picture email from anyone other than Gmail... and there's no way I could replace my beloved blogger. I do wish you'd update Lima a bit on Earth, but the awesomeness of Picasa makes up for it. Sometime I doodle your name in Sketch-up, other times I jot down your greatness in Docs... I've put webclips of you into my Pages... and subscribe to other blogs that adore you via Reader. I've played with everything in your Labs, and browsed Images for a glimpse of you. I've talked about you Groups, watched your videos on YouTube. I never feel lost with you around- your maps always get me to where I'm going. I have Pack and Desktop on all my computers, and 411 programed into my phone. I use Calendar and News to keep up with my world, and the real world. And I really thing there should be a <3 between i and Google.