The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Um... yeah

I know CRIME BLOG. Right? Well, it's MY crime blog, so once in a while I can stray from the crime topic. Today is one of those times.

The CNN headline reads :What will you tell kids about Britney's sister?

Funny they should ask. One of my kids likes that show- although I surely don't know why. And I suppose that I just may have to explain something to her, without getting into all the details. I'm thinking, I'll just stick to my usual 'celeb gets arrested/photographed acting inappropriately/knocked up at 16' explanation:

The only reason we have celebrities is so that the rest of us 'normal' people can learn from their stupidity, and this is one of those great learning experiences.