The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sorry, I'd have to shoot it...


I seriously have a love for animals... but I'd have to draw the line at letting them live after they repeatedly robbed me of my chocolate. This store owner evidently opted just give it a name instead. Just more proof that there are people nicer than me out there, I suppose.

Now back to the regularly scheduled crime blogging...

UPDATE:

It seems that the chocolate stealing squirrel wasn't the only candy related criminal in the news lately. Fellow crime blogger at Missing Abducted has pointed out a story of a "mother" who put her child to bed and then passed out. The problem was that prior to putting the child to bed, she had bought a few hits of SweetTart shaped LSD, and then after she put the child to bed... she passed out. Leaving the drugs laying around, only to be found and two of them eaten by her daughter later on.

Some people ought to not have kids...