The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Life of Lilo

From what I remember from the stories, 28 years ago there was snow on the ground, more than there is today. I recall something about a blizzard, and although my other half was old enough to remember it vividly, the only memories I have are from those stories. It was 1978, and somewhere in Lima a couple was driving to the hospital through that snow, ready to bring their forth child into the world.

I guess I never did have good timing. And always was a bit more trouble than others. None the less, here I am now. 28 today.

Magnolia said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
You look like a Lilo
And you act like one tooooooooo
Happy Day ! Have Fun :-)

Magz

homesweethome said...

LOL, and we are all so lucky that they decided you were worth the effort!
Happy Birthday! Hope it is a happy one, and that you have many, many more!

Jan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a really special daughter-in-law.

Jan

Tina said...

Happy Birthday, LILO!!!!

Here's wishing you the happiest of days today! :-)

~ MissLisa said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Holly said...

Happy Birthday
With many more too come, enjoy them, always! Take care to someone who is a special 28 years old, with wisdom.