The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Faithful Blogroll

Every now and then you come across someone who you just KNOW should be part of the blogging world, and not just as a lurker, or as a commenting reader- but as a blogger.
Home Sweet Home is one of those people. And I'm very happy to tell you, she's finally given in and become the blogger. You might have noticed her addition to the faithful full of good reading blogroll over there on the far right labeled "MY BLOGROLL". But, if you didn't, or you did but just didn't click over- I recommend you do so now. Home Sweet Home

The introduction to her blog should say it all:


If you came to this site looking for decorating ideas and tips for organizing your closets, you might be disappointed. But if you came hoping to see what reality is like, settle in, cause it is going to be a bumpy ride.
Let’s look behind those nice drapes in the windows.
What I plan to write about is- what is going on behind those decorating problems, things like some people’s realities.
This is a Crime Blog. Real Crime. Real People. Real Tragedies. There are many crime blogs out there. But I am going to pretty much limit myself to domestic violence. What I hope to do is document those crimes that hit closest to home.
Domestic Violence.


I couldn't be happier that she has decided to put her talent to such a great cause, and I'm sure you will be just as delighted. Her writing is to the point and a eyeopener for those that would prefer to remain in denial. I recommend reading her work, and remember to add her to your favorites, you won't regret it.

Well, what are you waiting for? Go read Home Sweet Home now!


Categories:

HomeSweetHome said...

Thank you for the kind words. (Gulp)(While placing my right hand over my heart) I will try to live up to the high honors you have paid me, and I would love it if people would honor me by visiting my blog.
There are many blogs out there, and many deal with crime. So I decided to specialize in Domestic Crimes.
A home is supposed to be a place of safety and security for all the occupants. Yet for many, it is not. For many, it is the place where they face the most challenges, stresses, and violence To me, domestic crimes are the most heinous because of that reason.
That is why my blog will be mainly spotlighting domestic crimes in the many ways they present themselves. Not just between husband and wife, or even boyfriend and girlfriend. But between any household members.

thpunishrr said...

Go visit this blog. Domestic violence is a serious problem that needs to be addressed. Good luck to HomeSweetHome.