The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Monday, January 02, 2006

Mom Charged with Scalding Young Son to Death

I'm sure that I had seen this story before, but failed to post it.

A 3-year-old boy died after his mother held him in a tub of scalding water as punishment on Christmas Day and his grandmother, who had custody, failed to get him medical care for a week, authorities said Monday.


Florida Mom Charged with Scalding Young Son to Death

Categories: ,

blogger among many said...

Stories like these are just beyond comprehension. I feel sick.

Magnolia said...

Once again,one bullet...uh this time make it 2...one gun...I'd even waive immunity.

I only cope with this kind of story,and others like it,by telling myself my grandson,Riley,has new friends in Heaven to play with. I have to believe there is a place with joy,and love,and gentle tenderness or I would lose whats left of my mind.

Anonymous said...

I caught this story on yahoo and it just broke my heart. Everyday there seems to be a story somewhere about child's death and it kills me. I just cannot comprehend how someone could do harm to a defenseless child.

Justice will be served the day she stands at the gates of Heaven.