The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Thursday, December 29, 2005

Steven and Michelle Andrews

1*11*06 Arrest made

Update HERE

Toddler calls 911 after parents are murdered in Fort Myers -- Newsday.com

A couple found dead in their home after their 2-year-old son called 911 were victims of a double homicide, the Lee County Sheriff's Office said late
Wednesday.Steven and Michelle Andrews, both 28, were found dead at home in their gated community shortly after 7 a.m. Tuesday. Police responded to a 911 call by the couple's toddler son, who was found unharmed, sheriff's spokeswoman Ileana LiMarzi said.


Police are still investigating the double murders, and have so far ruled out a murder/suicide. No information on the cause of death has yet been released.

Categories:

Anonymous said...

I live 2 blocks from where this took place. You cant ask for a nicer place to live, safe, and a great place to raise a family. It is so sad to see this family ripped apart by the malevolence of such a monster. I have four small children and I cannot imagine what I would do if a situtation were to arise that would take me away from them. My heart hurts for the surviving family, especially Lukasz. Being a mother I cannot imagine what was going through Michelle's head when this horrific crime occurred against her. My heart hurts even more so for Steve, having to watch the torturous events happen to his wife and not being able to help her must have been heart wrenching for him. I pray for their souls and hope that they find eternal happiness watching their son grow into a man from the heavens above.

Lukas - always remember your parents are angels watching over you, they will always be there.