The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Monday, December 19, 2005

Kelsey, Governor Henry

Click to Enlarge the letter I received from the Office of Governor Brad Henry of Oklahoma. I encourage all of you to continue to fight to make Kelsey's story heard.

Categories: , ,

D. Maria said...

God Bless you!! I found your blog from the comments section of Peakah's Provocations. I'm glad I did. I'm adding you as a Blog Buddy.

I won't be online much for the next week or so, but when I return I look forward to reading you daily.

Anonymous said...

This is the exact same letter I received when I sent my first email to Brad Henry. After my second, telling him we would no longer vote for people who sat back and did nothing while our grandchildren died, I received absolutely nothing!
Garrett, Becca & Kari's grandma