I'm not sure how this happened. You see, what I have here is a crime blog. People don't come here for funny stuff. It's just not part of the whole presentation of my blog. I do funny stuff (sort of) at other places, for other people. So when I was "tagged" with a meme- I really had to scratch my head. However, after much soul searching, I decided I could work this into the whole "theme", sort of like WTW's, and Thursdays Anti ACLU posts. So here it goes:
Here are theAnd here are the 5 habits of highly neurotic me:
“Rules: “The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.”
5. I spend hours reading more than 50 newspapers online, visiting the big "3" news networks websites, and have only News only TV channels programmed in on my "favorites" button, just to know what's going on.
4. I get less than 4 hours of sleep a night, and always start my day with a news article and a Pepsi.
3. I write down the license plates of everyone who uses my drive to turn around.
2. I know the registered sex offenders website address for the State of Ohio, by heart- and check it for the names of every other parent in my kids classes.
1. I loath the fact that in all my years as an adult, not once have I had jury duty. It's even more annoying now that my husband has been called to serve.
According to the rules, I must now tag some other innocent person, well FIVE other innocent people. Here they are:
The Conservative UAW Guy - cause he's union
Alli- I'm so sorry, I have no excuse for this one
A Rose By Any Other Name - because all her quizzes give me bad results.
Don Surber- I don't know if he'll do it, but let's be honest, he just doesn't get enough links.
Mac, because I blame him for this.