The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.

~~~ Albert Einstein



Friday, July 08, 2005

Ohio Toddler molested at picnic

Some things in life are sick. Some things in life should just be taken out to the woods and shot to death. The latter is my solution for the pervert in this next headline.


Source HERE
A grandfather appeared in court Tuesday, where he was officially charged in the rape of his 2-year-old granddaughter.
Fairfield County Sheriff Dave Phalen says 49-year-old Robert Eismon has been charged with rape, gross sexual imposition and kidnapping. His bail was set at $2 million.
Investigators say it happened at a holiday cookout Sunday at Eismon's home. His daughter-in-law says she heard her daughter scream, and when she went to check on the little girl, she found her daughter with Eismon on top of her.
Chad Eismon, the girl's father, says, "He said, 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry." And that's all he kept saying. I mean, it just tears me up inside to see my daughter really hurt right now. She's really shook up because of what he did to her."
The toddler’s parents called police and had them arrest Eismon. He is currently incarcerated at the Fairfield County Jail.
If convicted, Eismon could spend the rest of his life in prison.



Theres something so very wrong with this. The last statement I swear should be reading "WHEN convicted..." I feel horrified that I actually had to be told about this... because I never seen anything on it in the local paper. Not saying that is wasn't there- I just didn't see it there. My first reaction is that I am amazed that they actually called the police. Because and I know this will kill any efforts I could ever make of temp insanity... but if I ever ever walked in on, found out of etc. something this horrifying- I would have to kill them. I am sorry. I would. I really don't think I could restrain myself long enough to call the police. Father, stranger I don't care. Someone would be having to call the police on me. But I am glad this parent was able to do what he did. Because that child is going to need him. And hopefully all the stories we here of child molesters being raped and beat up in jail are true.